Born and raised in Florida, I have lived in Tampa since 1990. I’m proud to call Tampa my home. My father was born in the South Tampa home in which he was raised, graduated from Plant High School, attended the University of Tampa, and eventually began his broadcasting career in Tampa. Since his passing in 2010, I feel even more honored to live and work in the Tampa Bay area, creating my own roots and history here.
My husband is also a Tampa native, and has been a local practicing attorney since 1983. We have three beautiful daughters: our eldest is a school teacher, our middle daughter just graduated from college and works in the corporate world, and our youngest daughter thrives in high school. We are fortunate to have much of our extended family within the Tampa area and throughout Florida.
As a full-time Realtor®, I specialize in residential real estate throughout the Tampa Bay area and rank among the top Realtors® for sales volume out of thousands of agents in the Greater Tampa Association of Realtors®. My license is placed with Florida Executive Realty, one of only three Tampa Bay brokerages which are members of Leading Real Estate Companies of the World® and Luxury Portfolio International®, and I am honored to be a partner in their Westchase office. In 2011, I was voted the “Best of Northwest Realtor®” by the readers of the Tampa Tribune, and Florida Executive Realty named me as their Agent of the Year for 2012, 2015 and Agent of The Year – Company Wide for 2017. In 2016, Florida Executive Realty honored me with the company’s Leadership Award. In 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016, I won Excellence in Marketing awards for my ongoing marketing presence and quality. I was chosen to be a member of the Leadership Tampa Class of 2014 through the Greater Tampa Chamber of Commerce and currently stay active with Leadership Tampa Alumni serving on their Alumni cabinet. I have earned my CNE designation (Certified Negotiation Expert) and am consistently a Top Producer in my company, selling millions and millions of dollars in real estate each year. In an effort to further my credentials and knowledge, I obtained my real estate broker’s license and currently serve as a Broker Associate.
A majority of my business is referral-based from those I’ve successfully assisted over the years. Clients I’ve worked with contact me when they are ready for their next move and repeatedly refer me to their friends, neighbors, family and colleagues. Residential real estate is a personal business requiring experience, knowledge and results. My clients speak volumes by passing along my information, and I remain proud to have earned their trust. My mission is to provide personal service and excellent representation throughout the purchase or sale of your property in order to achieve your real estate goals.
I believe that a successful real estate transaction is one in which both buyer and seller feel they were treated fairly and respectfully, resulting in an efficient, low stress, successful closing. A buyer wants to buy, a seller wants to sell, and my goal is to provide support wherever necessary – even when we are on opposite sides of the negotiations.
But, most importantly, my philosophy is best stated in my motto: Personal Relationships. Professional Results. My clients’ goals are achieved (whether buying or selling) because I am personally familiar with their potential family requirements, their work demands, community needs and any other considerations which may impact their decision making. My clients rely on me to accommodate their personal constraints and dynamics so as to not just facilitate the negotiation, inspection, appraisal, and closing processes, but to make the entire transaction as efficient and productive as possible. In addition responsiveness, kindness and care, I provide excellence through professional accreditations, local property knowledge, top notch vendor relationships, contract mastery, time sensitivity, and certified negotiation skills – all of which contribute to the end goal of a successful closing. I establish Personal Relationships, and I achieve Professional Results.
I’ve personally invested in and been involved with commercial real estate for over 20 years, during which time I segued into residential real estate. I have sold millions and millions of dollars in residential properties in the Tampa Bay area. Working full-time, I specialize in residential real estate throughout the Tampa Bay area and continue to be a proud member of a global network which benefits my clients – Leading Real Estate Companies of the World® and Luxury Portfolio International®. My mission is to provide personal service and excellent representation throughout the purchase or sale of your property in order to achieve your real estate goals.
- Ranked among the Top 100 Realtors® for sales volume (out of over 6,000 agents) in the Greater Tampa Association of Realtors®
- Voted 2011 Northwest News Gold Winner for Best Residential Real Estate Agent by the readers of the Tampa Tribune
- Earned the CNE – Certified Negotiation Expert – designation
- Named 2012 Florida Executive Realty Agent of the Year
- Marketing in Excellence awards – 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Earned Broker designation and currently serve as Broker Associate – 2015
- Named 2015 Florida Executive Realty Agent of the Year
Well, I suppose this is RESIDENTIAL real estate after all and you want to know all about your Realtor®. First of all, I truly have to admit that I LOVE Real Estate!
My husband was born and raised in Tampa. An AV-Rated attorney practicing law in Florida since 1983, he has his own practice. We are proud to have three beautiful daughters! Our eldest is a school teacher, our middle daughter is enjoying college, and our little one loves middle school.
All of my personal activities naturally surround my family and they definitely always make my life interesting!
Meet The Team
REALTOR®, Broker Associate
- E: WendyRoss@TampaMarketHomes.com
- P:813.493.9241 Cell
Together with your Agent, my role is to act as a connection for your home to the global referral network through our affiliation with the Leading Real Estate Companies of the World® and 3rd party corporate transfers.
As the managing partner of Enterprise Title, my role is to assist with title related questions, public record searches and most importantly, get your closing done properly & on time.
When you choose Florida Executive Realty, you choose excellence, quality, tradition, and you choose me to support your Agent and ensure a positive experience throughout your transaction.
My role as an “Active Broker” keeps me involved in the market and allows me to offer support, advice, and perspective to your Agent, your transaction and you.
What My Clients Are Saying
- "Wendy is the finest realtor with whom I have ever dealt. Both professionally and personally, she made this transaction a pleasure."Lee R.
- Wendy must have shown us over 20 homes and never batted an eye or complained when we sent in low ball offers on short sales. We ended up buying the perfect home for our family after 7 or 8 unsuccessful offers thanks to Wendy's advice and ability to show us homes that fit our laundry list of criteria.Rob & Erin T.
- Our family moves frequently for work, so we have gone through the buying/selling process many times. Our best experience, BY FAR, was with Wendy Ross. She was very accomodating about working long distance, over the phone, or with one spouse at a time. She really listened to our wants/needs and showed us dozens of properties...and ended up finding our 'perfect' house without us! If we end up moving again, we will definitely be using Wendy again!David & Becky K.
- She has extensive knowledge of her local market, very experienced in working with corporate relocations, she is hard working, responsive and most importantly trustworthy and honest. If you are looking to move into, out of or within the Tampa area, I highly recommend Wendy. You will not find a better agent to support your needs and interests.John & Kristen L.
- I could write five pages and still not sufficiently convey the deep sense of gratitude we have for Wendy. She is, in every sense, a professional. She exemplifies all that is good about your industry, and more importantly, is a stellar representative of your organization.Richard H.
- Wendy went beyond our high expectations. She arranged simple but extremely effective staging of our large home. At a difficult point in the negotiations with a potential buyer, she took the lead to arrange a creative and mutually acceptable deal. Our home that could have been on the market for months, was sold in 2+ weeks, thanks to Wendy…Carl & Tricia L.